Version 126.96.36.199, July 2019 Download Version 12.2.09.25
- Bug fix, Buttwelding Cap with imperial settings
- Bug fix, 45deg Threaded Elbow, size wasn’t updating in top menu
- Socket-Welding Half Coupling Wall Thickness amended
- Metallic Gaskets Specification text changed from B16.21 to B16.20
- Specification year numbers updated
- Main icons reverted
Version 12.2.09.24, April 2019
- Menu at safe spans and flexibility made consistent
- Printing issue on some device/OS combinations fixed
- Gear operation now uniform at flanged and butt welding end - gate, globe and ball valves, a gear operator is provided at these sizes and above:
ASME Class 150# = 14" (DN350)
ASME Class 300# = 10" (DN250)
ASME Class 600# = 10" (DN250)
ASME Class 900# = 10" (DN250)
ASME Class 1500# = 8" (DN200)
ASME Class 2500# = 6" (DN150)
Where gear operation is shown its weight is included in the displayed valve weight.
Version 12.2.08.09, March 2018
- Range extended at Swage and Pipe Nipples
Version 12.2.07.67, January 2018
- Process Area Spans added
- Pipe by Wall Thickness, matching Schedules added
Version 12.2.06.32, November 2017
- Stud-bolt lengths now shown at 'Line Blanks and Spacers' included for flat face, raised face, male and female ring type joints. For figure 8 line blank and paddle blanks and spacers.
- Dimension annotation at Din and British standard flanges revised to be same format as for ASME flanges for consistency
Version 12.2.00.00, July 2017
- Quicker installer with auto-uninstall/install
- Retains license and settings
Version 12.1, April 2017 Additions and Enhancements:
- Forward/Back Navigation between previously selected components
- New logo and upgraded Icons
- Component search feature
- 'Quick Print' facility
Version 12.0, January 2017, Additions and Enhancements:
- New Look and Feel
- Simple Menu Structure
- Optimizations, tweaks and debugs
Version 11.0 Additions and Enhancements: Download Ver 11.0
- ASME Pipe Size Range Extended , now to 80" by wall thickness
- Optimizations, tweaks and debugs
Version 10.0 Additions and Enhancements: Download Ver 10.0
- MS Windows 10 compatibility enabled
- B16.5 - Pipe Flanges Validate to ASME B16.5 2013
- B16.9 - Butt welded Fittings Validated to ASME B16.9 2012
- B16.10 - Face-to-Face of Valves Validated to ASME B16.10 2009
- B16.11 - Forged Fittings Socket-Welding and Threaded Validated to ASME 2011
- B16.20 - Metallic Gaskets for Pipe Flanges Validated to ASME B16.20 2012
- B16.21 - Non-metallic Flat Gaskets for Pipe Flanges Validated to ASME B16.21 2011
- B16.36 - Orifice Flanges Validated to ASME B16.36 2009
- B16.47 - Large Diameter Steel Flanges Validated to ASME B16.47 2011
- B36.10M - Carbon Steel Pipe Validated to ASME B16.36.10M 2004/R2010
- B36.19M - Stainless Steel Pipe Validated to ASME B16.36.19M 2004/R2010
Version 9.3 Additions and Enhancements: Download Version 9.3
- Corrosion and Insulation Combo's now include imperial settings
- Stud bolt weights validated to latest vendor information
- Metric pipe sizes at strainers functionality added
Version 9.2 Additions and Enhancements:
- Enhanced Safe Span Calculator.
- Data for socketwelded and threaded small bore ball valves now included
- Stud bolt lengths at large bore ASME B16.7 flanges now rounded to nearest quarter inch.
- General tweaks and debugs.
Version 9.1 Additions and Enhancements:
Pipe Wall Thickness Calculator section has been updated , enhancements include:
- Corrosion Allowance and Manufacturing Tolerances now customisable.
- On calculating the wall thickness the nearest schedule is found and displayed.
Version 9.0 Additions and Enhancements:
- Legacy dimensions added.
- Strainers added.
- General updates.
Version 8.5 Additions and Enhancements: Download Version 8.5
- General tweaks and debugs.
Version 8.4 Additions and Enhancements:
- B16.20 BX RTJs range extended from BX-160 to BX-303.
- Dimensional data added for RTJ at B16.47 Series 'A' Flanges.
- Reducing Flanges validated to latest ASME standard.
- Orifice Flanges validated to latest ASME standard.
- B16-20/21 Gaskets validated to latest ASME standard.
Version 8.3 Additions and Enhancements:
- Microsoft® Windows 8 Validated and Certified.
- When switching between forms the active properties are now retained.
Version 8.2 Additions and Enhancements:
- Large Diameter Steel Flanges have been validated to the latest ASME specifications.
- Valve Weights aligned with the latest manufactured weights.
- Butt-Welded Fittings have been validated to the latest ASME specifications.
- No Splash Screen - Quicker Opening.
- Bore and Pipe Wall Thickness added to ASME B16.5 flanges.
Version 8.1 Additions and Enhancements:
- General intermediate update, - numerous ease of use improvements.
- New network license system, - works seamlessly under Vista and Windows 7 as well as XP and earlier.
- Always on top feature default setting is now set to ‘off’.
- PipeData-PRO Travelman USB enabled.
Version 8.0 Additions and Enhancements:
- Fully validated to latest issue of ANSI B16.5.
- Easy to use pipe diameter calculator.
- Easy to use pipe wall thickness calculator.
- Easy to use flange pressure/temperature calculator.
Version 7.5 Additions and Enhancements: Download Version 7.5
- Better printing.
- Feeback, Adweights and Corportate Partner links added.
- Converter now points online (if you are offline it reverts to embedded Converter).
- The size ranges at 'Pipe Spacing' have been increased.
Version 7.3 Additions and Enhancements:
- Always On Top feature added.
- Schedule thickness added at ASME B16.5 flanges.
- ASME B16.48 blinds and spacers added.
- The size range of ASME B16.47 flanges size range increased.
- Ball valve weights are now calculated within the software.
- US Gallons added to Converter.
- At 'customise insulation thicknesses' the defaults are now restorable.
Version 7.2 Additions and Enhancements:
- Full class range of ASME B16.47 Series 'B' flanges added and Series 'B' blind flange added.
- Relief Valve nominal sizes and weights have been added for layout and weight.
- UK parallel flange, rolled steel channels added.
- The latest ANSI dimensions for swing check flanged valves face to face.
- Advice on when 900#/1500# flange listings are the same.
- MSS and API 605 gaskets renamed to ASME B16.47 Series A and B respectively.
- Data folder structure re-organised and now in dxf and csv format.
Version 7.1 Additions and Enhancements:
- ANSI Reducing Flanges dimensional data and weight added.
- - and when to use a drilled or tapped blind instead.
- Weldoflange, Elboflange, Latroflange and Nipoflange dimensional data added.
- ANSI Compact flanges, dimensional data and weight added.
- Custom insulation thicknesses at safe gaps and safe spans.
- Fahrenheit option at pipe flexibility calculations.
- Advice on specifying Class 800# and 1500# SW/THD valves.
"Auto Gear Operator selection"
"Extended range at Swage and Pipe Nipples"
"Bolt Lengths at Line Blanks and Spacers"
"Version 12 Re-coded and New Look"